LINC Houston loves volunteers. We love you so much that we are spoiling you with volunteer options this fall and winter. From fixing light bulbs and ceiling tiles to helping with an Oktoberfest or procuring toys for kids in need in Houston, there are plenty of ways you can get involved this fall and winter. Find an opportunity below for you to put your skills, passions and hands to work helping provide valuable support for Houston area families connected to LINC Houston's ministry.
Volunteering tasks at LINC Pasadena Center:
- Replace some ceiling tiles in hallways.
- Change a light bulb in the ceiling in sanctuary - tools on hand.
- Put adhesive/reflective film on large window near sanctuary.
- Patch hole in the wall near Boys restroom upstairs.
- Trim the bushes in the flower beds around the facility.
- Clean out weeds in the flower beds around the facility.
Location:4116 Pasadena Blvd, Pasadena 77503.
Assist with Toys for Joy for Registration:
- Answering phones and calling back clients on Octover 3rd -7th: M-F 9am-3pm.
- Office assistance needed for Toys for Joy October 10th-14th. Knowing Spanish is a plus, but not a requirement.
Active Participantion at Monthly Food Distribution at LINC Greenspoint:
- Volunteers needed October 15th, and November 19th from 8AM - 2PM.
Location: 161 West Road, Houston, TX 77037.
Volunteer at Beautiful Savior's Oktoberfest
Friday, October 14th. 6PM-10PM